1. Lay the sling on a flat surface in a well-lit area.
2. Examine the length of the sling on both sides for surface chafe, cuts or any damage to the eyes, stitching, coupling components or fittings.
3. When the sling is not in use, store in a clean, dry and a well-ventilated location at ambient temperatures and away from contact with chemicals.
4. If the outer cover is damaged, check to ensure that the load bearing fibres are intact.
5. Repairs are possible when only the cover has damage. Return damaged slings to Trans-web for a fully certified and speedy repair service.